[Sca-cooks] brit candy fixes/Supplie

bill mayfield wpmay at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 13 14:35:08 PDT 2002

  Kolfrosta
               there is a wonderful little British import
  store near me that has a goodly selection of the items you
  have mentioned.........if ya would like get me a mailing addy
  and I can send ya some of the Coffee Crisps and other Brit
  choco treats.Also if you want send a list of goodies you are
  looking for and I'll do what I can for ya.

   A Fan of British Treats,
       Aethelwulf

the quote starts here:
It's funny, because when I moved here to the US I didn't know you couldn't
get Cadbury chocolates.  What I wouldn't do for an Aero bar or a Coffee
Crisp.  I can't wait until I can go home and buy some.  *crosses fingers
that immigration doesn't take much longer*

Kolfrosta

Æthelwülf Omünd