[Sca-cooks] Canadian goodies and foodstuff "abroad"

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Fri Sep 13 14:48:46 PDT 2002

>the quote starts here:
>It's funny, because when I moved here to the US I didn't know you couldn't
>get Cadbury chocolates.  What I wouldn't do for an Aero bar or a Coffee
>Crisp.  I can't wait until I can go home and buy some.  *crosses fingers
>that immigration doesn't take much longer*

Well, friend, it took me no less than 4.5 years before I was able to go
back to Canada because of the $#**&$^%@@*##% INS...

I found the following site that carries *all* kind of stuff (like Jelly
Tots...) and cadbury and Habitant soup, etc.
http://www.alwayscanadian.com/

HTH

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds