[Sca-cooks] Falconwood Books

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sat Sep 14 16:12:52 PDT 2002

I have a question for the list. Does anyone know if Falconwood Press,
run by Susan J. Evans, is still in business? As a librarian, I would
like to come up with an accurate list of what they reproduced in terms
of 16th and 17th cookery booklets. We find the publications cited in SCA
bibliographies and lists without other information given.
I haven't located a website or e-mail for them and thought perhaps
someone else might now be vending their booklets. I did not find them
listed as being at the War in August. And mail to the address I had in
1990 was always slow then, if they answered at all. My last letter of
inquiry went unanswered. If someone knows of a source or sources, please
let me know. You can contact me privately if you want.

Thanks--

Johnnae llyn Lewis   Johnna Holloway