[Sca-cooks] Falconwood Books

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Sat Sep 14 16:39:49 PDT 2002

Also sprach johnna holloway:
>I have a question for the list. Does anyone know if Falconwood Press,
>run by Susan J. Evans, is still in business?

Ah, that would be Mistress Shoshone ferch Emrys, who, whether she's
still in business, has more or less left the SCA, AFAIK. Unless it's
already been done (I'll look), I'll forward this to the East Kingdom
List. I expect someone there would know.

Adamantius

>  As a librarian, I would
>like to come up with an accurate list of what they reproduced in terms
>of 16th and 17th cookery booklets. We find the publications cited in SCA
>bibliographies and lists without other information given.
>I haven't located a website or e-mail for them and thought perhaps
>someone else might now be vending their booklets. I did not find them
>listed as being at the War in August. And mail to the address I had in
>1990 was always slow then, if they answered at all. My last letter of
>inquiry went unanswered. If someone knows of a source or sources, please
>let me know. You can contact me privately if you want.
>
>Thanks--
>
>Johnnae llyn Lewis   Johnna Holloway

deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER