[Sca-cooks] Falconwood Books

Cindy M. Renfrow cindy at thousandeggs.com
Sat Sep 14 16:43:34 PDT 2002

Hi. I have a hunch you know all this already, but here goes.

Her name is Susan J. Evans. She reproduced a bunch of stuff without
permissions or attributions, AFAIK, including Milham's Platina, IIRC.

The most recent address I have for her dates to 1992:
193 Colonie St.
Albany, NY 12210-2501

I have a list of titles on the back of the books:
EpularioŠ 1598
Murrell's "A New Booke of Cookerie"
-"A Daily Exercise for Ladies and Gentlewomen"
-"A Delightfull Daily Exercise for Ladies & Gentlewomen & A Booke of
Cookerie" 1621

Ruthen - "The Ladies Cabinet" 1655
Platina - "On Honest Indulgence & Health" 1475
Dawson "The Good Huswife's Jewell" 1596 part one & 1597 part two
W.I. Gent - " A True Gentlewoman's Delight" 1653

I think we talked about her once before. She had Terry Nutter frothing over
something she had reproduced without permissions & had slapped a copyright
on it to boot.

Regards,

Cindy