[Sca-cooks] forgive, no packages today OT OOP

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 16 08:50:08 PDT 2002

Hi all.  Last week I promised I would have packages going out today, but
alas, they will not.  My cat decided to have another stroke and I have been
busy tending to her.  I do not expect her to last long, but every time over
the weekend that I thought for sure would be her last minute, she'd get up
and move.  She has always been a tough old buzzard with a fierce heart that
doesn't seem to be ready to stop yet.

Tonight I am scheduled to go to Jehan Yves to help precook for the Lochmere
event, so no package sending on the morrow either probably.  We shall see.
Anyway, I shall keep you all posted.  Till then, peace.
Olwen