[Sca-cooks] Re: popovers, wasYorkshire pudding was

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 16 21:11:17 PDT 2002

Now, popovers... heaven!

My family used to go to a restaurant in a hotel upstate whose specialty
was popovers... You'd be seated, and, instead of regular bread, they'd
bring a basket of fresh popovers! And they'd come around with them a
time or two again... Once in a while - rarely - you'd have to wait a
little bit, but who cared? They were fresh and hot and crisp and tender...

Anne