[Sca-cooks] Pork Cuts--and beef too

Amanda Blackwolf amandablackwolf at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 20 08:09:35 PDT 2002

Can someone point me in the direction of pork and beef cut diagrams that are easy to understand? I just purchased a whole pig (yes, a LOT of meat, but 1/2 is for my mother) and it goes slaughter Monday, and I want to figure out what to do w/ my 1/2 pig.

We plan on purchasing a side of beef in the spring, which is why I need to see that one too.

Amanda Blackwolf

---