[Sca-cooks] Looking for a Persian Cookbook - OOP, Possibly OT

Lee & Susan lecachot at airmail.net
Sat Sep 21 18:10:53 PDT 2002

Greetings to All!
I just had one of the most exquisite meals of my life!  I just found a restaurant here (Austin, TX) called Alborz, which serves Persian cuisine; and I am positively entranced.  If food can be an orgasmic experience, this was it!  Anyway, I am now searching for a Persian cookbook, can anyone give me any suggestions?  I'm not looking specifically for in-period, that will probably come later.

Any help anyone can give me would be really appreciated!
teshekkur ederim, shukran.....
Susan