[Sca-cooks] Produce pictures

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Mon Sep 23 06:42:23 PDT 2002

Damn. Makes me wish I was more artisticly enabled.

I would do a produce picture using toxic goodies of my necromancer toon.

margali
although one for Lucrezia Borgia, deserved or not, would be an interesting
painting for an A&S entry!

the quote starts here:
BUT the figures themselves have a theme of edible produce.  We do not see
plants
used that are poisonous or inedible; when I see one it will be the first (in
the "Summer" or
"Autumn" figures). Admittedly, inedible PARTS of edible plans are depicted,
but who
would recognize wheat without seeing the intact plant?  No, these are
depicted
exactly as
they are havested, not processed for consumption