[Sca-cooks] RE: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #2483 - 16 msgs

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Mon Sep 23 06:53:39 PDT 2002

I know that it seems like every time I get to a Northpass event, I end up in
the kitchen playing in soapy water at some point in the day/evening.

Besides - some of the best company and schmoozing goes on in the kitchen
over the soapy water ;-)
margali

the quote starts here:
THAT's what I like to do in a kitchen! I think that the best scullery
maid is someone who cooks a lot, but doesn't want to cook on that particular
day.