[Sca-cooks] RE: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #2483 - 16 msgs

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Mon Sep 23 06:57:02 PDT 2002

Around our place then we might end up hearing something along the lines of :

Rob, put that chicken down and step AWAY from the chicken. No, you can't
butcher her, we need her for the eggs.

No, put *those* eggs down, they have been sitting in the nest long enough to
turn into Balut. No, you cant play toss the egg. If you want eggs, you will
have to find them when they lay them or go to the store.

margali
[although the lambs we had at one time were fun to play with, and they were
quite nice roasted in middle eastern fashion for Dragons-flight a few years
ago.]

the quote starts here:
Although common practice in my house is   "Don't play with your food, unless
it plays with you first."

Siobhan