[Sca-cooks] Re: I want a Wegmans in Toledo

Louise Smithson helewyse at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 25 08:43:33 PDT 2002

Well I drove to Binghamton for something else.  But
the point is I want a grocery store in Toledo that
offers that sort of variety and choice.  I am fed up
of rubber cheese.  I still want to hit Jungle jims
some time.  Next time I am down that way it is a must
(along with the dry ice so I can bring Graeters black
raspberry chocolate chip ice cream back to Toledo).
Helewyse
Of course, if she wanted to drive that far, she could
always drive down here to Cincinnati and stop by
Jungle Jim's.
 	http://www.junglejims.com/
Spake Pixel, Goddess and Queen wrote:

> Wegmans. One of the few things that I miss from
Ithaca.  Their website, btw, says there are two in
Erie, which is closer to Toledo than Binghamton is.
www.wegmans.com  Margaret FitzWilliam