[Sca-cooks] Midrealm Coronation

Rob Downie rdownie at icenter.net
Thu Sep 26 03:38:59 PDT 2002

Well I'm off to Midrealm Coronation after work today.  It's a 16 hour
drive, I've got a nasty head cold (which will hopefully sort itself out
before the day of the event), so I didn't grt a chance to work on any
sotleties for the A&S but I will have some pictures of my previous work
in a binder.

If anyone from the list is going and wants to drop by for a chat, I'll
be the  Territorial Baroness under the Castel Rouge Banner - (sorry my
addled brain can't handle heraldese right now) white tower on a red
background with a white chief with 3 green maple leaves on it.

Faerisa