[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks] Taunting a Maire... wasPickingonCanadians?? TOTALLY OT OOP

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Sun Sep 29 23:49:07 PDT 2002

> Don't forget the pillow behind your head, and an auto eject button,
that
> takes seven seperate operations to activate- maybe a parachute and a
life
> jacket- and certainly an oxygen tank and a fire extinguisher....

Why, why, why do I open my big mouth... [wet spodge sound as Drakey
hit's the desk with his head too hard]  I'm going to buy a big, fat roll
of duct tape and tape my mouth shut.

I'm sure the last sentence will lead to more lines so perhaps I need to
pull my network cable out of the wall.  Yes, bye all it's been nice
knowing you.

Drakey.

Ps.  I'm pulling it out now...