[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks] Taunting a Maire... was PickingonCanadians?? TOTALLY OT OOP

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Sep 29 23:38:18 PDT 2002

Drakey skrev:

> What should I buy after getting my licence?  I can feel a rash purchase
> coming on...  I'm thinking a V6 family wagon or perhaps a Subaru
> Liberty?  Maybe one of those new Minis.  There is so much choice...

All things considered, dear, I'd suggest a Sherman tank. I have no doubt we
left a few behind, las timme we were down your way. I'm not going to worry
about bystanders- all your adventures seem to involve destroying yourself.

Yeah, a Sherman tank should do it, and arrange the seating so you drive
comfartably in a full suit of plate over a complete set of Kevlar..... that
ought to do it......

Don't forget the pillow behind your head, and an auto eject button, that
takes seven seperate operations to activate- maybe a parachute and a life
jacket- and certainly an oxygen tank and a fire extinguisher....

Phlip, still considering additional options....