[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks] Taunting a Maire... was PickingonCanadians??TOTALLY OT OOP

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Sun Sep 29 23:24:57 PDT 2002

> Drakey.  Bubbie, baby, sweetie.  It's tough enough being a new driver,
but
> a long drive to a major ceremony of your SCA life is NOT a good idea.

Ah, but I have taken 2 weeks off before hand to prepare so I'll do a
leisurely drive up a few days before hand and a few days after too so I
can take my time on the way back.  It's only 300km away and I have quite
a few days to spare.   I've already done 200km stints in practice so I
should be fine.  I'll probably convoy it up with members of my own
barony as well.

I'm also wont be driving to/from the event or vigil because I'll be way
over the alcohol limit for sure but will

> My proto-peer advice for the online vigil:  Welcome to The Conspiracy.

The day before I was asked, I joked with a friend who was a relatively
new laurel and asked her if she'd received her tattoo of an illuminati
symbol wrapped in a laurel wreath.  I hope they don't take me out to a
tattoo parlour on my vigil, I hate needles...

Drakey.