[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks] Taunting a Maire... was PickingonCanadians?? TOTALLY OT OOP

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Sun Sep 29 23:18:13 PDT 2002

> >Drakey - 5 lessons to go.
>
> Did anyone else get visions of future missives about Drakeys driving
> accidents?
> Olwen, glad she doesnt' live near Drake

Oh, ha ha.

Actually, my driving instructor has been very impressed with my driving
prowess to date and my father's been more than happy to take me driving.
He even let me take the car (Ford Explorer) for a 50km off-road (gravel
road) trip.  We drove though open paddocks and stock gates and there
were 5 day old lambs everywhere still undocked and springing around
everywhere with youthful vigour.

I was very tempted to let my driving slip and *bump*, opps.  Stop run
around and throw it in the back, ring Mum on the mobile and get her to
fire up the weber...  Ooo, baby, 5 day old lamb.  How tender would that
be???

I've handled hill starts, parallel reverse parking and angle-in parking
without any problems.  There seems to be others in my life who have
enough car accidents to remind me to drive safe.

What should I buy after getting my licence?  I can feel a rash purchase
coming on...  I'm thinking a V6 family wagon or perhaps a Subaru
Liberty?  Maybe one of those new Minis.  There is so much choice...

Drakey.