[Sca-cooks] RE: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #2515 - 19 msgs

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Thu Sep 26 05:32:11 PDT 2002

I'd risk my job and hook work to do this ;-)

margali
hm, I have roman, celtic, persian and turcic nomad clothing...

the quote starts here:
Well, poot.  Well, who do we have in Georgia?  There's Muirdach, he's
Gorgeous after all.  Wixie won't do much to
dispell the story about throwing the bones to the dogs, though.  Road Trip?

Selene