[Sca-cooks] RE: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #2514 - 15 msgs

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Thu Sep 26 05:29:33 PDT 2002

Damn it, now I have a rond of that and Herne, Horned One running through my
mind.

Oh well, beats wandering around the Sub Base humming either Deutschland,
Deutschland Uber Alles or the Soviet National Anthem ;-)

margali
[who has strange friends and relatives who will deliberately plant tunes in
me because they know I will absentmindedly wandering around singing/humming
them until it is pointed out that I am doing it ;-(]

the quote starts here:
Stop me before I start a chorus of "The Circle of Life"...