[Sca-cooks] Big Winds...

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Sep 26 21:10:33 PDT 2002

I just had this thought...

Hey Edouard Who Is Not 'Lainie's Edouard! Are you by any chance a herald?

I was just wondering, because My Edouard is. And a couple weeks back, there
was this tropical storm named Edouard, which didn't make it to hurricane
status, but flopped around in the Atlantic, making a lot of noise and rain
but mostly pretty harmless. And well, it reminded me of...

Can't hurt me just for putting 2 and 2 together and getting 8, right?

'Lainie
-feeling mischevious...