[Sca-cooks] Eating pets, surprising guests

Marcus Loidolt mjloidolt at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 26 22:17:54 PDT 2002

I agree this sort of thing is just cruel and nasty to
the child/guest!! There is nothing funny about it!
I too had a pet, a cow, at my grandparents farm, she
was a Holstein that had come with an auction lot. I
should have known then that something was up, but no,
I loved her the minute I saw her and she licked me!! I
enjoyed her for two weeks that summer.
The next winter I went there for break and my cousin
and uncle waited til I had eaten 2/3 of my hamburger
before they told me that these were not regular ole
hamburgers, these were Elsie burgers!!!
I didn't throw up, but I was so mad we had quite a
donnybrook!!!  Grandma settled everybody!!!

Johann

=====
www.geocities.com/mjloidolt/marcus_page.html
"Let Charity be your hallmark and model for all you do,
if it is not loving, don't do it, it it is loving,
let nothing stop you from doing whatever is needed!"
(St. John Neumann)
"Have no fear or doubt anything and everything you give in this life will be paid back ahundred fold in the next"