[Sca-cooks] Master A's studio

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Mon Sep 30 12:56:33 PDT 2002

Geee, maybe I ought to put in a request to transfer to the manhattan office
and rent your studio!

Is the occasional dinner included;-)
margali
who hates ricearoni and would prefer either rice or pasta...

the quote starts here:
We're about to raise our tenant's rent to a whopping $700 (maybe a
little more if we can do so legally), for a fairly large studio in a
clean building w/elevator, with southern exposure, freshly redone
hardwood floors, a new bathroom, security camera hooked into his TV,
laundry room, etc., equidistant between three or four different forms
of public transit, and within walking distance of good ethnic food
shopping (plus other stuff). Wiring is old but in good shape, will
support microwave ;-)

We could probably get as much as about $850 or 900, if we tried. The
place costs us about $500 a month.

And I can mix my own rice and orzo, if I wanna... ;-)

A.