[Sca-cooks] OOP - Cholesterol singing happily through my veins...

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 3 00:58:43 PDT 2002

>>Was a miserable day, wasn't it? I didn't venture out...
>
>A pity, in a way, because while the drizzle was annoying, it's what
>proper Celts might have called a fine, soft afternoon. Not really
>raining, just kind of... spritzing.

>Adamantius

You have just described the kind of days I dream of. I love soft
rains and cool breezes. I'm a troll and love places of fog
and mist. After close to 20 years on the plains of Texas and now
having to live in the desert, my soul aches for moors, mountains
and the feel of moisture on my skin.

One man's miserable weather is another's muse.

Gunthar