[Sca-cooks] OOP - Cholesterol singing happily through my veins...

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Sep 3 01:21:51 PDT 2002

At 02:58 AM 9/3/02 -0500, you wrote:

>You have just described the kind of days I dream of. I love soft
>rains and cool breezes. I'm a troll and love places of fog
>and mist. After close to 20 years on the plains of Texas and now
>having to live in the desert, my soul aches for moors, mountains
>and the feel of moisture on my skin.
>
>One man's miserable weather is another's muse.
>
>Gunthar

"Oh Gunthar Boy,
The rain, the rain is calling..."

<picture swirling colors>
Gunthar.... Gunthar.... You belong in An Tir....

"From glen to glen
and down the mountianside..."

<picture ski slopes, deep rivers, and rusty wheel wells>
Gunthar.... Gunthar.... You belong in An Tir....

"the summer's gone,
and soon the rain is falling..."

<picture colorful slugs, tye-dye shirts, green and yellow Ducks, and women
who would LOVE to eat your cooking!>
Gunthar.... Gunthar.... You belong in An Tir!

"Tis you, tis you,
must come here to reside...."

And if you hurry, you can help Regina and I eat the plums! They're ripe now!

The Thoroughly Enticing 'Lainie