[Sca-cooks] OOP - Cholesterol singing happily through my veins...

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Tue Sep 3 04:25:03 PDT 2002

Also sprach Michael Gunter:
>You have just described the kind of days I dream of. I love soft
>rains and cool breezes. I'm a troll and love places of fog
>and mist. After close to 20 years on the plains of Texas and now
>having to live in the desert, my soul aches for moors, mountains
>and the feel of moisture on my skin.
>
>One man's miserable weather is another's muse.

Well, there's probably a good reason why somebody once named the
place New _York_. Yes, technically, York is England, but not far from
the Scottish border. New York City, OTOH, doesn't generally get this
type of weather, being right on the Gulf Stream. But it's nice once
in a while; gives one an excuse to stay home, read the paper, and
make chowder.

Adamantius

deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER