[Sca-cooks] Good News from Drakey

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 3 07:47:00 PDT 2002

> > From: Apollonia Margherita [
>
> > Having just got my AoA this weekend, (complete surprise),
>
>Big Huzzahs to you.  I don't have many awards but receiving my AoA was a
>very nice memory.  So I can imagine how you must feel

Yes, getting your AoA is a very nice memory and if it is a surprize, so much
more the fun.  Congratulations Apollonia.

> > I cannot imagine how happy you must be!
>
>Very, but not very too.  It's a big responsibility that scares me
>trouserless...
>Drakey.

...um...the very best congralulations to you Drake...and be careful,
remember, laurel leaves are very brittle when dry...mind you don't sit on
any trouserless....OTOH, the resulting Drakey-tale may be quite a hoot!
Olwen