Wonderful w-e for all WAS:Re: [Sca-cooks] Good News from Drakey

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 3 12:19:57 PDT 2002

Congratulations, LADY Apollonia!!  Having also gotten my AoA this weekend (also a COMPLETE surprise, having only been playing for 7 months) I am so very happy for you.
All the rest of camp, when someone would call out 'Lady Isabella' I would look around. Actually, when I was called in to court my first thought was "There are TWO Isabella Giovanni's?) I started looking around to see who the other one was. LOL
Again, Congrats. It's wonderful.
Isabella
 Apollonia Margherita wrote:Having just got my AoA this weekend, (complete surprise), I cannot imagine
how happy you must be! Huzzah to you!

Apollonia