[Sca-cooks] mushrooms

Daniel Myers doc at medievalcookery.com
Wed Sep 4 10:49:50 PDT 2002

Just a quick reminder on this one - be VERY careful if you pick your
own mushrooms!

My grandparents used to hunt for morels each year and were very
experienced, yet even they managed once to get something else mixed in
by accident.  They were lucky in that they only spent a night vomiting
and having hallucinations.