[Sca-cooks] Steak

Patrick McKinnion patgund at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 4 15:11:58 PDT 2002

on 9/4/02 11:24 AM, Susan Fox-Davis at selene at earthlink.net wrote:

> Don't much like Starbuck's coffee for the
> same reason.

    Don't do Bean Juice myself at all, never have liked coffee.  (very much
in agreement with Honor Harrington about it.)    However, it seems like
almost every coffee addict I know hates Starbucks and complains about the
burnt beans there.   Menolly refers to it as "Charbucks", and I know a few
that call it "Fourbucks"

    - Padraig o Connell

    "English doesn't borrow from other languages.  English lurks in dark
alleys, knocks them over the head and riffles through their pockets to see
if any loose grammar might be lying about."
(http://home.earthlink.net/~patgund)  ICQ# 5527565
Patrick's Ever-Growing Tagline Collection:
(http://home.earthlink.net/~patgund/tagline/)