[Sca-cooks] Sharing Menus

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Wed Sep 4 15:11:49 PDT 2002

> > I do hope that your head cook is not on this list... As I would be a
might upset if someone released my menu to an email group.<>. I am also sad
that you are cooking with someone that you so disrespect or that so does not
do their work that would cause you to preface your menu... with the period/
oid statement.<<

> Ok, I'm a nasty, evil horrible bitch, because I don't see for even one
moment what the problem is< > -- Jadwiga

    I'm there with you.  I didn't take your statements as anything nasty,
just an opinion.  I do the "why not  real medieval recipes?"  whine when I
look at menus around here.

 What is wrong with posting the menu?  I thought "suprise" menus were not
encouraged  -- now if there was a long held family secret recipe that was
promised not to share;  and shared, that would be different.   To the first
poster, {the one who would be  "a might upset} what is wrong about sharing
an event menu with a List such as ours?

Caointiarn