[Sca-cooks] Starbucks

WyteRayven at aol.com WyteRayven at aol.com
Wed Sep 4 16:38:31 PDT 2002

I have to say I like starbucks coffee...but then I like my regular coffee with lots of cream. If I go to starbucks then I get a mocha, or a caramel machiato Yum yum yum...(well I used to...I quit drinking coffee last month. But they are the only place that makes it drinkable for me. Every place else makes them way too sweet. But I even have Starbucks only put in half the chocolate.

The place I think really tastes like it's burned is Pete's. Yuck.

Ilia