[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks]Tool Box list Makeup OOP OT

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 4 20:27:04 PDT 2002

Actor, I presume?

Cornstarch is *The Best* powder to set makeup... you can even use it on
lipstick, without affecting color. I'm always after my actors to powder
down, after removing lipstick from the back of a tweed jacket. Boy, that
was a pain! It's also good to dull the shine on balding heads, though I
sometimes have to phrase that one delicately...

Anne