RE. [Sca-cooks] Good News from Drakey

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Sep 5 00:04:37 PDT 2002

Drakey commented:
>> You wouldn't have a scanned copy of his signature, would you?
>
> Who needs one?  Make it up.  I don't think the Laurel King of Arms has
> any ability to check someones signature...
>
> I can't believe I'm encouraging this...

Ah. But they have spies everywhere.

While the Laurel King of Arms lives in Stargate (Houston), the

files are kept and the paperwork is done, in Austin.

I often go over and help them handle the piles of paperwork they

have to deal with. No, I'm not a herald. But I can organize, stamp
and check papers.
However, it looks like I probably can't make the meeting this Saturday
because of mundane commitments that would make me have to run from
far southwest Austin to northwest Austin to back outside of southwest
Austin and then back to north Austin. Sigh.

But I'll keep an eye open for any name changes from Lochac at the
future meetings. :-)
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net