[Sca-cooks] Re: Arms, OT...

Kolfrosta kolfrosta at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 5 06:41:49 PDT 2002

There is a program out there called Blazon, but it's fairly primitive and
I'm not sure how to add stuff onto it.  You can check it out at
download.com and look for Blazon.  I also have a whole collection of
heraldic pieces in black and white just waiting to be filled.   This is how
I designed my device.  I can't remember where I got it, so I can't give
credit where credit is due, but I can aways check my bookmarks and use one
of them to find who designed these pretty pictures. :)  It took a bit of
design savvy with photoshop to actually get my device finished to be
submitted, but I can always help out if you'd like. :)

Kolfrosta