[Sca-cooks] Cathedral rankings.

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Sep 5 11:18:53 PDT 2002

At 02:02 PM 9/5/02 -0400, you wrote:
>OK, this is not what I had thought at all!
>
>Several lists I am on call their owners the List Mom. Moms, after all,
>keep things running smoothly, keep the peace, and clean up the messes...
> I just assumed this was a variation of that. And it never occurred to
>me that it would have anything to do with age!

I think it's more chutzpah than age- on the Queenly list (SLUG Queens, that
is) Margo is clearly the Alpha slug- what she wants usually happens. But
when there's a spat, I'm the one who comes out and says "Cut it out." in a
stern voice. They've dubbed me 'Mommy Carmen' and Bagonda threatened to
find me an orange apron and a wooden spoon. Little does Bagonda know, I've
already got several wooden spoons!

Gotta admit though, there's times I'm tired of being Mommy...

'Lainie