[Sca-cooks] Cathedral rankings.

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 5 11:02:39 PDT 2002

OK, this is not what I had thought at all!

Several lists I am on call their owners the List Mom. Moms, after all,
keep things running smoothly, keep the peace, and clean up the messes...
 I just assumed this was a variation of that. And it never occurred to
me that it would have anything to do with age!

Well, whatever the reason, thank you, Poppa, for the building!

Anne