[Sca-cooks] Lookin for Farced type Chicken

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Thu Sep 5 11:14:58 PDT 2002

Or a wild chicken chase?

Seriously, though, IIRC the Harpestraeng MS (or however we're spelling it
this week, published as _Libellus de Arte Coquinaria_, Devra carries it)
has a recipe for "Greek chicken" which involves doing something like that.
I think. Maybe. I will know for sure when I get home.

There's probably another recipe out there as well, but I'd have to go
through the books to verify.

Margaret