[Sca-cooks] Lookin for Farced type Chicken

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 5 10:33:16 PDT 2002

Greetings,

I am looking for a recepit that may or may not exist. I thought that the
knowledgeable gentles on this list might know if it is a wild goose chase.

I was wondering if there are any farced chicken recepits that involve
deboning the chicken before you stuff them so that you can slice the chicken
and have a pretty looking slice of chicken with the stuffing in the middle.

If not, are there any period recepits that might be modified as an "artistic
choice"? This is for something that taste and presentation are more
important than period-ness.(Gack! Did I actually just say that? Double
Gack!)

Glad Tidings,
Serena da Riva