[Sca-cooks] Starbucks

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Sep 5 23:10:57 PDT 2002

Margaret commented:
>> It's my nickname for Adamantius, when he's being an obnoxious city boy- it
>> stands for the Ultimate Urban Yankee....
>>
>> Phlip
>
> Yeah, but I bet he can tell boy cows from girl cows without having to have
> anything pointed out to him...

Well, anybody who has been on this list for awhile should be able to
do that. Considering the number of times we discussed those particular
parts.

Stefan.

(in a rotten mood you say? Nah, I just learned that my commute to
work goes from 1 mile to 21 miles in a couple of weeks when they
move my group to the other plant on the other side of town. I guess
we're going to be moving sometime in the future.  And we are behind
shedule, so I'm probably going to have to increase from the ten
hours at work per day I've been doing. Doesn't leave much time for
house shopping or prepping the old house.  :-( )
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net