[Sca-cooks] [SharcPit] Jello Fun Barbie

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Sep 6 00:08:22 PDT 2002

Johnna Holloway answered my questions with:
> One major problem is that 23 gallons
> of Jell-O weighs a lot and transporting it was a very funny experience.
> On the day of the jump it was hauled in and dumped in the tank. We used
> a stock watering tank to put the Jell-o in. Approximately 75 gallons...
> maybe 28-30 inches deep.

I had assumed you ended up mixing it up at one time in the tub. I didn't
think that jello, once it had solidified, would meld together into one
blob from a bunch of smaller blobs. I guess I haven't played with
enough jello. Perhaps I should just stick to marzipan. :-)

> The school read 4200 hours up from 2500 hours from the previous year.

Congratulations!

> The next year we turned her into a root beer float.
That sounds easier. But stickier.

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net