Grapefruit & Cats... (was RE: RE. [Sca-cooks] Good News from Drakey

vongraph vongraph at comcast.net
Fri Sep 6 09:06:18 PDT 2002

text/plain from multipart/alternative ]

> So, all joking aside. ARE they a white meat? DO they taste just like
chicken? IS there any kind of edible meat that you haven't tried? DARE I ask
that?
> Isabella

Actually have eaten just regular old domestic cat a few times, the meat is
rather stringy though I had kitten in Lorea and it was pretty good, a sauce
is important though :) Lynx is excellent by the way as long as its prepared
correctly. And Liz everyone who has not actually tasted something tells you
it tastes like chicken:)

Elric