[Sca-cooks] Help! Fried Ricotta Cheese Balls

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 6 13:49:53 PDT 2002

From: johnna holloway <johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu>
>  Have you trial batched it yet?
>
>lilinah at earthlink.net wrote:
>  > Help! I'm worried! I'm still wondering quite what to do with this and
>  > i have to cook it tomorrow night...
>  >
>  > Thanks for any pointers, suggestions, corrections, etc.
>  > Anahita

What? Me trial batch?

So far, in 5 fairly complex feasts i haven't tested a recipe yet. The
only recipe i actually trial batched was the Thumiyya for the Iron
Chef Cook-Off which was a single-dish competition.

The only two dishes that were not great were not bad, just a bit
underseasoned, and could easily be improved.

So far everything seems to be coming out fine, if not delicious, for
this feast... so i'm imagining that whatever happens, the Cheese
Balls will at least be edible :-)

Anahita