[Sca-cooks] Unusual meats... Was Re: Grapefruit & Cats...

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Sep 6 16:50:14 PDT 2002

I am sorry but the only thing I could think of
was Roadkill cookbook when I read these phrases
from the following post--
"Done a few strange meats, thanks to traveling as a kid"
then things listed like squirrel, possum, snake...

Johnnae  llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway

Lord Boroghul Khara wrote:
 Done a few strange meats, thanks to traveling as a kid, and to my
family