[Sca-cooks] Meadshtufff

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Sat Sep 7 10:38:46 PDT 2002

At 01:27 PM 9/7/2002, you wrote:
>Two points:

Ok, I guess my lame attempt at humour really didn't come through...

>    Those of us who do a fair amount of homebrewing use a dilute (1/4
>cup to 1 gallon) of household bleach to sterilize the glassware, etc.,
>that we use.

Yes, I know that.  See my response to the iodophor post.

>    If you are using fruit juice, you ARE making a cider.  MEAD is made
>with honey, not fruit juice.

I'm not *totally* idiotic.  I know that much.  Where in my post did you
read that I was making something based on any juices???

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forth Castle
Meridies