[Sca-cooks] Dessert Recipe Help

Rob Downie rdownie at icenter.net
Sun Sep 8 17:17:40 PDT 2002

I attended a wedding shower today and saw among the huge spread of desserts
a really cute cookie/cake.  I don't know what they're called, but they look
like peaches.  Two cakes/cookies sandwhiched together with a cream filling
in the middle, tinted reddish peach on the outside and rolled in sugar.
These even had little lemon leaves at the "stem" to complete the illudion.

Can anyone supply a recipe for these, or tell me what they're called so I
can find a recipe?  They really are very cute.  Too bad they're probably not
period or they'd make a nifty sotlety...

Faerisa