[Sca-cooks] Dessert Recipe Help

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Sep 11 09:51:01 PDT 2002

I have been thinking about this request for the past couple of days. So
today I tried a search.
This may be close to what you want...

ISO Recipe for Balducci's "Cream Peaches"
... for a recipe for the dessert cream peaches that were once sold in
Balducci's ... 1. Cream
Peaches (Lorie) 1. Peaches Cookies with Filling Inside (Michelle) 2.
COMN ...
www.epicurious.com/HyperNews/get/italofile/665.html

These are cookies baked in balls that sliced, filled, and reassembled.
It could be the wedding featured a version of these. There are 4
versions featured there.

Austrian Peach cookies are featured at:
http://www.amymalone.com/picture_gallery.html
There's a photo of a group in a basket.