[Sca-cooks] Mrs Levy again

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptdprolog.net
Sun Sep 8 18:01:09 PDT 2002

I was sitting at lunch today (Rosh HaShana luncheon) and discussing the fish
& meat question. My orthodox friends said, yes you can have meat and fish
together.... this was not what I was taught nor what was done in my neck of
the woods, growing up.... so here you have another opinion!
Will ask more Jews  :-)
Phillipa