[Sca-cooks] Meadshtufff

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 8 21:12:37 PDT 2002

You kidding? I'm a theatre costumer - I practice the gentle, delicate,
feminine art of sewing...

I've sewn through my thumb, ironed the back of my hand, and hot glued my
arm. These are only the ones that left scars, though they are no longer
visible... the hot glue hurt the worst.

We say a show isn't official until someone in the shop bleeds on a
costume. We get good at removing blood...

Anne