[Sca-cooks] Meadshtufff

Jessica Tiffin melisant at iafrica.com
Mon Sep 9 01:28:38 PDT 2002

At 11:34 PM 9/8/02 -0500, Drake wrote:
>Sigh.  Hasn't anyone else here have a disaster story they'd like to
>share and save me the ignominy of being the only one to confess to a
>disaster...
Well, I managed to dislocate my left knee and break my left arm in two
places by slipping on my (perfectly flat, perfectly dry) kitchen floor
while leaning into the 'fridge for the cat-food... :>.

Then again, that was the result of a weak knee obtained by dislocating my
knee at a church camp when I was at school.  I was waltzing.  Not even
waltzing - I was stepping through a few steps and slipped, for no
adequately defined reason.

I have weird knees.
JdH

Lady Jehanne de Huguenin (Jessica Tiffin) * Drachenwald Kingdom Chronicler
Shire of Adamastor, Cape Town, South Africa
melisant at iafrica.com ***  http://users.iafrica.com/m/me/melisant
Sable, three owls rising argent, each maintaining a willow slip vert.